· Wooden skewers
· 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into chunks
· 3 tablespoons minced garlic
· 1/2 cup sliced green onions
· 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
· 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
· 2 tablespoons curry powder
· 1 tablespoon soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 1 lime, juiced
· 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
· 1/4 cup chicken stock
· 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
· 2 tablespoons canola oil
· Steamed white rice, for serving
Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, add the chicken and all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto the wooden skewers.
Preheat the grill to medium.
Put the skewers on the grill. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skewers to a serving platter and serve with white rice.
Posted on Tue, March 27, 2012
by Aaron filed under