· 1lb chipped Steak Meat chopped and cooked
· 1 cup diced Sautéed Onions
· 2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
· 1 cup shredded Copper American Sharp Cheese
· 4 pieces store bought Naan Bread
· ½ cup Heinz Ketchup
· ½ tsp Dried Oregano
· ½ tsp Dried Basil
· 2 tbsp chopped Dehydrated Onions
· ½ tsp Black Pepper
· 2 tbsp Canola Oil
Mix both cheeses and set aside. Mix Meat and onions and set aside. Mix Ketchup, dehydrated onions, oregano, basil, & black pepper and set aside.
Lightly brush naan bread with oil & grill lightly on one side. Spoon equal amounts of ketchup mixture on crunchy side of naan, then spread equal amounts of cheese mixture then equal amounts of meat mixture.
Place pizza oil side down on grill on low heat and cooked with lid closed for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bottom becomes slightly crispy. Remove, cut in desired pieces and serve.
Posted on Fri, October 18, 2013
by Aaron filed under