· 1 to 2 pounds cherry tomatoes
· 3/4 cup vodka
· 2 lemons, juiced
· 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
· 1/4 cup hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco), or to taste
· 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
· Pinch cayenne
· Pinch coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
· 4 skewers
· 1/4 pound pepper ham, cubed
· 1/4 pound mortadella, cubed
· 1/4 pound salami, cubed
· 1/4 pound provolone cheese, cubed
· Pickled okra
· Roasted red peppers
· Large pitted black olives
Puree the tomatoes in a blender, then press through a fine sieve into a small bowl. Discard the solids.
Add the tomato puree and all the remaining ingredients to a pitcher. To serve, divide the mixture among 4 large glasses filled with ice. Garnish each drink with a skewer and serve.
Skewer the meats, cheese, okra, peppers, and olives in a desired fashion.
Posted on Tue, March 27, 2012
by Aaron filed under